Thursday, August 22, 2013

Make This House A Home {House Warming Gift}

Some of my good friends just bought their first home together and moved in this past weekend. They are my first friends to buy a home, so needless to say I was stumped thinking of a house warming gift to get them.

When I searched for ideas, I found this cute basket and decided to go with it.


Try to colour coordinate the contents and packaging. Then place a cute note on the front with the couple's names on it and a message from you.



Here's what you include: bread (I gave a french baguette and a bottle of wine), candles (their favourite scent if you know it), sugar (you can improvise on this one and include chocolates, ect.), salt (I included a flavoured gourmet salt for barbecuing with), and wood (I included a wooden picture frame).

This gift basket is cute & sentimental. And as you can see, you can have a lot of fun with it and get creative by personalizing it to the couple and what they like.


Take Care,

Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment