Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cross Fit For Beginners

When you look up Cross Fit online, some times it may look a bit intense or intimidating (I know I've thought that a few times). I personally have wanted to try Cross Fit for a while but haven't gotten around to it (I'm pretty scatter brained with the routines I try, always jumping from one thing to the next when I find something new or interesting).

If you are like me and want to try Cross Fit for the first time, but are not sure if you want to sign up for a membership or classes just yet, try this quick workout routine that I stumbled upon on Fit Sugar:



Routine:
5 Push Ups
10 Sit Ups
15 Squats

Repeat this circuit 10 times (try without taking rests in between for maximum results)

Do this 2 times/day for 5 days/week and see yourself get stronger and leaner.

Note: For full details on this routine and others like it, follow the links in this post.


Take Care,

Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment