Thursday, December 26, 2013

White Chocolate Pistachio Bark

A few years ago my Dad got my older sisters and I each a package of white chocolate pistachio & cranberry bark; until this time I didn't really like white chocolate, but I didn't want to be rude so I tried some of it.

Not only did this make me start liking white chocolate, but I am now addicted to this stuff!
Here's the recipe for White Chocolate Pistachio & Cranberry Bark:



Recipe:

Ingredients:
1lb. of white chocolate
1/2 cup shelled pistachios
1/2 cup dried cranberries



Directions:

1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.

2. Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler (or in 30-second intervals in the microwave on 50% power, stirring after each). Once the chocolate is melted, remove from the heat and let sit for a few minutes to cool slightly, stirring occasionally. Add the pistachios and cranberries and stir to combine.

3. Spread the chocolate mixture onto the prepared pan in an even layer (depending on the size of the pan and how thick you'd like your bark, you may not need the entire surface of the pan).

4. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until set.

5. Using a sharp knife, cut the bark into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

That's it! Now sit back and enjoy this delicious confection...and don't forget to share.


Take Care,

Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment