For all of you chocolate & peanut butter lovers out there, I have a delicious treat for you; Chocolate-Peanut Butter Protein Poppers. Not only are these easy to make, they're also super delicious and vegan friendly! Not to mention, they taste like they'd be bad for you, but they're only 52 calories per serving (1 ball).
2 cups natural peanut butter, crunchy
1/2 cup agave nectar
2 scoops MHP Probolic-SR Protein, vanilla flavor
Sea salt, to taste
Water, as needed.
2 cups vegan sugar free dark chocolate
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix peanut butter, agave nectar, protein powder, sea salt and water in a large bowl.
2. Roll mixture into balls (approx.1 tablespoon per ball) and place in a dish, then refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
3. In a small pot, melt the chocolate over medium-low heat, stirring often, until smooth. Stir in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
4. Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Remove balls from refrigerator.
5. Dip into melted chocolate and arrange on baking sheet.
6. Let set for 30-45 minutes, then place in the refrigerator for another 30-45 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per ball): 52 calories, 1.2g protein, 5.3g carbs, 4.3g fat
This is the perfect treat when you are craving something sweet but don't want to spoil all of your hard work at the gym for the week!