Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sinfully Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars

What could be better than cookies and cheesecake? Cookies and cheesecake made into 1 delicious dessert, that's what!

I stumbled upon this delicious recipe for two of my dessert vices in life; chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars, and I don't think I will ever look back. To me, this is the ultimate dessert for those whole love cookies and cheesecake. Forget chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake, this gives you the best of both worlds complete with the distinct textures of both desserts.



Ingredients:
2 Tubes of Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 
 1 (8 oz.) Brick of cream cheese, room temperature 
1/2 cup sugar
 1 egg
 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 

Directions: 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 

Line a 9×9 pan with nonstick foil and press in 1 tube of cookie dough. 

Beat the remaining 4 ingredients until smooth and pour over the cookie dough. 

 Flatten the remaining tube of cookie dough the best you can on a clean flat surface(I use a cutting board) and then place the flattened cookie dough on top of the cheesecake mixture.

Bake for 35 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set (cover the bars with foil if they are browning too much).

Cool to room temperature, then chill in the refrigerator and serve cold with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!



I cannot wait to make these, and I think they may just become a regular girls' night treat. I hope you enjoy them (I know I will).

Take Care,

Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment