Thursday, May 2, 2013

Indulgence In A Mug {Brownie In A Mug}

Some days we need a pick me up, whether it be a large caramel latte, a cool beer, or a sweet dessert.
One night I came across this recipe when I was really craving something sweet and chocolaty: a brownie in a mug.

At first I thought "there's no way this could be as good as oven baked brownies" and was also a bit thrown off that the recipe called for olive oil (worrying that it would taste strange). But then I thought, what could it hurt, so I tried it out and it ended up being one of the richest and satisfying brownies I have had in a while, and only took approximately 5 minutes to assemble all of the ingredients and cook.

Here's the step by step instructions, including all ingredients, on how to make this treat:


Just something to note: this brownie is extremely hot when it comes out of the microwave. I would recommend letting it cool for 5-10 minutes before indulging in your treat (you won't be able to taste it very well with a burnt tongue).

Take Care,

Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment