Monday, May 13, 2013

Killer Buns & Thighs {Jillian Michaels DVD}

I'd like to introduce you to my new fitness obsession: Jillian Michaels' "Killer Buns & Thighs" DVD.

I had bought this DVD a few months ago, but due to my busy college schedule with all of my assignments piling up, I had not had a chance to crack into it and give it a shot. This week I decided to give it a try, and all I can say is wow!




I'm not going to lie, during the routine I thought "this isn't too bad". It was challenging but not the most  difficult routine I had ever tried (given I have just started level 1 of 3), but man oh man the next 2 days my legs burned. Anytime I had to bend or crouch down I could feel every muscle in my legs and butt.

I encourage you to give this a try. It's quick and effective, and can give you great results fast.

Take Care,

Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment