Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's A Boy! {Orange & Blue Nursery}

A few months ago I was hired on at my present place of employment as a Kitchen Designer to fill a maternity leave. I was lucky enough to be trained by the girl who's position I will now be taking over until her return, and this week officially commences her maternity leave. 

With that I was inspired by her soon to come bundle of joy, and thought that it would be appropriate to post a little something in her honour.


I love this nursery for a baby boy (it could work for a girl too, you just change up some accessories). The coordinating colour palette is great and refreshing. The colour psychology of the room is great too: orange is playful and joyous, and blue is calming and serene. In my opinion, and based on the aforementioned colour psychology, I think that these colours are perfect for a baby's room.

Having a baby is an exciting and joyful time. Have fun with making the baby's room a warm and welcoming space.

Congratulations to everyone who are expecting, or have had a new born!

Take Care,

Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment