Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Top 15 Reasons Why You Should Run

A lot of people see others running on the street and while driving by them they think "I should run". If this sounds familiar to you, you're absolutely right; you should run. 

Here's why:


I recently started running regularly every week now (I'm training for a 5K race, and eventually a 10K), and I can honestly stand behind all of these reasons to be running as I have experienced every single one.
One thing that I love about running, as I am a kitchen & bath designer, is that not only do I have more energy, I sleep better which makes it easier to be creative.

So what are you waiting for?Start running today. It doesn't matter how fast (or slow) you are because you"re still doing far more than you were the day before by sitting on your butt.

Take Care,

Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment