Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Drop A Pant Size Workout

I think you'll agree with me that dropping a pants size would be pretty great. I find that one of most common trouble spots for women is their legs, more specifically, their thighs. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard a woman complain about their legs, I would be pretty wealthy.

So with that being said, how about we stop complaining, and/or wishing, and start doing. This workout that I am going to share with you is called the "Drop a Pants Size Workout", and if you are diligent and stick with this routine (and combined with a healthy diet) you will see results and in fact drop a pants size...or more!



Here's what you need to do; go through each exercise with 0-1 minute of rest in between each move. Once you have completed all of the moves listed, you will repeat the routine 2 more times (a total of 3 sets). After you have done 3 sets of this workout, finish off with moderate level cardio for 20 minutes. 

Do this workout 2-3 times per week, with 20-30 minutes of cardio on days in between. That's it, you're now well on your way to dropping a pants size!


Take Care,

Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment