Friday, March 28, 2014

POP Pilates Inner Thigh Toner

If you've never tried Pilates before, trust me, you need to give it a try. The leg workouts alone will give you amazing results, and I can personally stand behind that statement; back when I was in high school I used to do a Mari Winsor Pilates thigh workout dvd 3-5 times per week, and by the end of a month or so I had dropped 1 full pant size!

The following picture shows some of the key exercises used in Pilates that give you lean and toned thighs in no time:



Just follow the easy steps in the picture above doing 20-30 reps of each movement (30 for each side when doing the single leg raise and heel pulse) and you're done!

Trust me, you will love how easy this is, and you'll love the results you see even more.

Take Care,

Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment