Wednesday, March 19, 2014

No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake

What's better than cheesecake? No-Bake Cheesecake!

It's no secret that I love cheesecake; I could eat it every day for the rest of my life and be happy...much like my love of peanut butter. A few years ago I tried key lime cheesecake and have fallen in love with it ever since (although New York Style Cheesecake will always be my favourite). So, when I found this recipe for No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake, I had to share it.



Ingredients:
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tbs. unsalted butter, melted
1 8-ounce package of light cream cheese, softened
1 8-ounce tub of whipped topping, thawed
1/3 cup fresh key lime juice
1 tbs. lime zest (optional...but it will make it taste even better with it)
1/3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk

Directions:
Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Divide the graham cracker crumbs evenly amongst individual serving bowls or ramekins and press down to make a crust. Drizzle some of the butter over the crumbs in each dish. Place the bowls in the freezer.

In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, whipped topping, key lime juice, zest, and the condensed milk until well-combined.

Remove the bowls from the freezer. Pipe or spoon the filling into each bowl. Add additional whipped topping and other desired toppings. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving (overnight is best).

Now serve and enjoy!


Take Care,

Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment