Monday, March 3, 2014

No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars

It is no secret that I am a huge fan of chocolate and peanut butter...as in, if I had to live off of peanut butter sandwiches for the rest of my life, I would be happy and perfectly content.

With that being said, I absolutely love making chocloate-peanut butter desserts, and I find that they tend to be real crowd pleasers. So with out further delay, I thought I would share a super simple and delicious recipe for No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars.


 No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars Recipe

Ingredients:
Bars:
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter
Frosting:
1½ cups chocolate chips
¼ cup peanut butter

Directions:
In a bowl, melt butter and peanut butter together. Add cracker crumbs, sugar, butter, and peanut butter. Spread mixture evenly into a 9×13 pan.

Melt chocolate chips with peanut butter in 30 second intervals in the microwave, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.

Pour chocolate mixture over bars, and frost evenly.

Chill for 40-50 minutes until chocolate is set.

Now serve & enjoy!
Yep, it's that easy.

Take Care,

Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment