Friday, November 8, 2013

DIY Lamp Makeover

Do you have an old lamp in your room that has seen its better days? Or maybe you're re-decorating your space and the existing lamp that you have just doesn't go with the room anymore?

Better throw that lamp away or give it to a thrift store right? No way!


Save some money by keeping your existing lamp and make it like new by redesigning it.

I am currently working on my own DIY lamp for my bedroom (I will be buying my supplies this weekend and working away), and have an old ceramic brown glazed lamp that I will be painting in a metallic gold finish and replacing the existing taupe shade with a black one.

It can be so simple to redesign your existing fixtures and accessories in your home. Why not give it a try?!

Take Care,

Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment