Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Runner's Boot Camp Workout

Now that it's gotten pretty cold out, and I haven't been able to properly update my running gear, I'm sad to say that I've haven't been running lately in fear of getting sick.

So due to my slacking (I'm human too) I'm glad to say that I came across a boot camp routine made for runners. This is perfect for those days where, if you're not a die hard runner yet and it's too cold out for you, you can do this routine inside and still get in your physical activity for the day.



This routine works all of the muscles groups that you use while running: your glutes, hamstrings, quads, and core.

I cannot wait to start doing this routine in the meantime while I save up for winter running gear!

Take Care,

Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment