If there's one thing that people love to eat at parties and pubs, it's jalapeno poppers. They're just too good to resist, but if you're trying to watch what you eat then you may feel guilty for eating deep fried food. Well not anymore with these baked jalapeno poppers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay
- Pinch of Salt
- 12 Jalapenos, halved & seeded
- 24 – six inch pieces of bacon, uncooked
Preheat oven to 350F.
Combine cream cheese and spices in small bowl.
Spoon mixture into each pepper half, until level.
Wrap each in bacon, and place on baking sheet.
Bake for 40-45 minutes. Remove and enjoy!